Valveforce win the balloon race
Valveforce’s Thermal Oil Three-way Pneumatic Control Valves are proving robust and reliable at the plant, which was designed and built by Greenbrook, the UK’s most experienced dipping plant business.
Chesterfield-based Greenbrook, who also produce ancillary equipment for the world latex, nitrile and PVC industries, called in Valveforce to bring about the most efficient and cost-effective solution for heating hot oil, whilst maintaining a high level of product quality.
Robin Gronbach, Director at Greenbrook Automations and sister company Talking Balloons, said: “Valveforce’s control valves are proving an excellent choice. From the very outset, the whole experience with Valveforce has been first-class, including delivery times that were far in advance of anything else we were offered. We have benefitted in both price and delivery from their independent status, as well as their ability to quickly understand what we were trying to achieve with our application”.
In addition to thermal oil, Valveforce’s pneumatic control valves are designed to handle a wide range of fluids such as steam, water, nitrogen and natural gases. The range benefits from optimised modular construction for repair.
Tel: + 44(0)121 7111 908
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 24
- Dual 3-Ported, 2-Position Valve Provides ‘Two Valves in One’ for a Compact and Cost Effective Solution
- Presenting the NAMUR Mount Hygienic Valve for EExme and EExd applications. What Wash Down Applications
- ASCO NUMATICS 553
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Aquaflow supply air valves into Dubai
- Orseal Valves in Unique Offshore Project
- New ABB App Highlights Potential Compressed Air Energy Savings: New ABB app points the way to compressed air savings in valve control applications.
- Orseal Valves at Filanovskogo – One of the Largest Crude Oil Finds in Decades
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation