Aquaflow supply air valves into Dubai
Aquaflow have recently dispatched a number of double orifice air valves for a major new wastewater pipeline currently being constructed by a specialist pipeline contractor in Dubai.
The contract was secured due to Aquaflow’s ability to comply with the demanding performance requirements, material specifications and short delivery period. The air valves supplied ranged in size from DN80 to DN200, manufactured in durable fusion-bonded epoxy coated ductile iron with corrosion resistance stainless steel internals, and featuring an innovative engineered integral surge alleviation mechanism that negates the need for unsightly external check valve that could considerably reduce performance.
Prior to dispatch the valves underwent thorough stringent inspection and full hydrostatic pressure test witnessed by a thirdparty specialist appointed by the client. This all took place utilising our specialist calibrated in-house valve testing facilities at our Woore based headquarters.
In addition to air valves for wastewater applications the Company stocks a vast range of Aquabrake® air valves for potable applications having WRAS approval. Available in both single and double orifice configuration, and stainless steel for arduous applications up to 64 Bar.
Aquaflow is the specialist valve division of T-T Pumps, a global provider of pumping and electrical control equipment. For further information on air valves or other products offered by Aquaflow please visit www.aquaflowvalves.com
Tel: 01630 647111
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 26
- Dual 3-Ported, 2-Position Valve Provides ‘Two Valves in One’ for a Compact and Cost Effective Solution
- Presenting the NAMUR Mount Hygienic Valve for EExme and EExd applications. What Wash Down Applications
- ASCO NUMATICS 553
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Valveforce win the balloon race
- Orseal Valves in Unique Offshore Project
- New ABB App Highlights Potential Compressed Air Energy Savings: New ABB app points the way to compressed air savings in valve control applications.
- Orseal Valves at Filanovskogo – One of the Largest Crude Oil Finds in Decades
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation