Dual 3-Ported, 2-Position Valve Provides ‘Two Valves in One’ for a Compact and Cost Effective Solution
The dual 3-ported, 2-position valves can be used with the Numatics valve island manifold to provide many options and protocols. This includes multipole connections on the sub-bases with two common fluid supply ports, two output ports, and two exhaust ports. The air is centrally channelled from one "source" to both valves which are integrated in a common aluminium die cast housing. The solenoid pilot actuated valves incorporate two ‘O’ ring sealed spools, mounted opposite each other. These open and close independently releasing compressed air to devices such as cylinders or clamps. The valves are also available for vacuum operation.
The new valves have a standardised width of 18mm and are mounted on sub bases which allow an easy plug-and-play assembly.
Simply plugging the valve into the sub-base establishes the pneumatic and electrical connections.
Numatics 2005 Series dual 3-ported, 2-position valves are based on the VDMA standard 24563. They are also available with a mounting footprint to the international ISO standard 15407-2, making them suitable for global use - and in particular the US markets. ASCO NUMATICS continues to develop its products to meet the requirement of the both the VDMA and ISO standards.
Also available is the Numatics 2002 Series of miniature double 3-ported, 2-position valves, which have a width of 10mm. Both the 2005 and 2002 Series of valves can be controlled by fieldbus systems such as Profibus and DeviceNet.
ASCO NUMATICS is one of the leading manufacturers of pneumatic components and accessories with a range of more than 30,000 products for use in compressed air systems. As a member of the Emerson group, ASCO NUMATICS has manufacturing plants and distributors in more than 30 countries, and also benefits from the networked know-how of a worldwide technology group.
Tel: 01695 713 6
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 5
- Presenting the NAMUR Mount Hygienic Valve for EExme and EExd applications. What Wash Down Applications
- ASCO NUMATICS 553
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Valveforce win the balloon race
- Aquaflow supply air valves into Dubai
- Orseal Valves in Unique Offshore Project
- New ABB App Highlights Potential Compressed Air Energy Savings: New ABB app points the way to compressed air savings in valve control applications.
- Orseal Valves at Filanovskogo – One of the Largest Crude Oil Finds in Decades
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation