Flowstar's New Seawater and Stainless Steel Reducing Valves
Flowstar has been the exclusive agents for Berluto Pressure Reducing Valves and Float valves for over 10 years. Berluto have over 50 valves in their range.
New Product: Seawater Reducing Valve
The latest product launch comprises of a series of valves specifically designed for seawater applications. All types are optimally suited for the use in ships, oil platforms, or desalination plants.
The applied materials are carefully selected providing maximum corrosion resistance. All versions are offered as standard with BSP female threads or PN16/25 flanges, but other special solutions like external thread, NPT threads or ANSI flanges can be supplied. Apart from standard pressure ranges (Inlet up to 25 bar, Outlet from 0.5 bar to 9 bar) further individual pressure ranges can be implemented.
The sealing material as standard is NBR. We can also offer FPM which can tolerate media temperatures up to 190°C or EPDM seals which can go up to 120°C. Double-sided manometer connections for outlet pressure indication (up to DN50) or manometer connections on both flanges for inlet and outlet pressure indication (from DN65 upwards) makes them user-friendly.
New Product: Stainless Reducing Valves
The new series of stainless steel pressure reducing valves tolerates media temperatures up to 190°C and is thus ideally suited for critical media like aggressive gases and liquids or fully desalinated water.
Despite the compact dimensions, the valves provide a high discharge rate with smooth flow characteristics. All types are a balanced design i.e. fluctuations of the upstream pressure will not affect the downstream pressure. As standard the valves are offered with internal BSP threads (ISO 228) or flange connections (DIN EN 1092). Special versions with NPT threads, ANSI flanges or dairy couplings are available on request.
Product Spotlight: Berluto Float Valves
Berluto float valves are extremely robust and reliable. No matter what kind of media you will use and regardless of the flow rate we will have the most qualified float valve for your specific use. Available in brass, red bronze or stainless steel, with NBR or FKM seals, and PE, copper, or V4A floats.
Tel: 01482 601 030
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 36
- New Tyco 5100 Series Tyco Flow Control Introduces New Series 5100 Pilot-Operated Pressure Relief Valve
- The fuel of the future - Coal?
- Pressure regulators developed for subsea use Pressure Tech
- Pentair Valves & Controls launches new pilot-operated pressure relief valve for high temperature environments
- Barakah Contract Win for Pentair Valves & Controls
- Econosto UK show Taylor Safety Relief Valves at Offshore Europe
- Flowstar Now Carry £500k of Nabic with Online Visibility of Stock
- Emerson Introduces Wirelessly-Monitored Storage Tank Safety Valves
- NABIC – Offers a Comprehensive Range of Safety & Control Valves
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA