Flowstar Now Carry £500k of Nabic with Online Visibility of Stock
Flowstar have increased their stock holding of Nabic Safety, Relief and Plant Room valves with approximately £500K now on stock. Flowstar also make it easy to buy with live online visibility of stock levels (contact us for access), pricing and datasheets. Orders received before 5:00pm will be despatched the same day, altogether making your purchasing easier and quicker.
Nabic are one of the UK's leading manufacturers of gunmetal safety valves and relief valves. NABIC have long been recognised as the industry standard for commercial and industrial safety and relief valves for hot water and steam applications.
Online Visibility of Stock
You can now view live stock levels of Nabic valves online along with the official list price, your price (with discount applied) and datasheets. This allows you to instantly check stocks and order with confidence.
Tel: 01482 601 030
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 36
- New Tyco 5100 Series Tyco Flow Control Introduces New Series 5100 Pilot-Operated Pressure Relief Valve
- Sizing safety valves for supercritical steam boilers
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- The fuel of the future - Coal?
- Single Source HIPPS from BEL Valves and Hima-Sella
- BEL Valves: ‘One Stop Shop’ suppliers take pain out of specifying and certifying HIPPS
- NELES - THE VALUE OF SAFETY VALVES
- ASCO NUMATICS Announces Series 298-398: Process Valves for use in Aggressive Processes
- Emerging trends in intelligent safety-valve control: By Juha Yli-Petäys, EHC Business Manager, Metso’s Automation business line
- Pressure regulators developed for subsea use Pressure Tech