T-T Flow: The Number One Choice
T-T Flow shall be supplying a United Utilities site with two 700mm recoil check valves, these valves are suitable for systems where rapid flow reversal exists. Also with this order are two 700mm gate valves which are used for pipeline isolation. Both valves traditionally are supplied at a standard working pressure of 16 bar, however T-T Flow have customised to suit a 25 bar pressure rating.
When Gatwick Airport were constructing a new cargo tunnel they needed specially commissioned valves with a strict colour coating requirement, from a supplier they could rely on, T-T Flow have supplied a range of 25 bar valves suitable for their fire suppression system in the bespoke red coating that was essential to their project.
Additionally, a number of high pressure reducing valves have been supplied to a scheme, whereby the client was looking to reduce down from 40 Bar. T-T Flow offered their pressure reducing valve featuring a unique self-cleaning technology to ensure longevity.
T-T Flow, formerly Aquaflow, have rebranded in line with their parent brand T-T which under one roof provides a one-stopshop for Pumps, Valves, Controls, Pumping Systems and Agricultural products. For more information, visit their brand new website or call their experienced team.
Tel: +44 (0)1630 647 111
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 37
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- Certification for Russia - Meeting the standards SGS UK Can Help
- ISO 14000 & FDA APPROVALS FOR HARDIDE
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- New Hygienic Non-return Valve From Tyco
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves