AUMA Extends Electric Actuator Portfolio for Process Applications
AUMA offers a comprehensive portfolio of compact electric actuators to control and automate valves with nominal diameters from DN 15 up to approximately DN 400 in a broad variety of process applications.AUMA’s established SVC globe valve and SGC part-turn actuator series have recently been complemented by the new EQ part-turn actuators and the new SD series consisting of multi-turn, part-turn and linear actuators. Designed for harsh industrial environments, they all feature high-protection enclosures, wide operating temperature ranges and outstanding corrosion protection. Options include positioner, Modbus RTU, and PROFIBUS DP interfaces.
High positioning accuracy makes both the SVC/SGC and SD actuator ranges suitable for demanding control tasks. They achieve their outstanding performance through variable-speed motors, hard-wearing gears, and integral microprocessor-based controls that combine flexible configuration with powerful diagnostics. The SD series is suitable for continuous modulating duty (class D). ATEX-certified versions for use in potentially hazardous areas are also available.
The extended portfolio underpins AUMA’s commitment to innovative actuation solutions for the process industries. By concentrating all activities related to the industrial sector in its new division AUMA Industry & Marine, AUMA has created a sound basis to more effectively meet these customers’ specific requirements.
Tel: +44 (0)1275 871 141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork