Valvekits – Where Size Doesn’t Matter, Only Quality Counts
From the smallest valve mounting kit to the largest spool kit made to date, Rotork Valvekits designs and manufactures products in a full range of materials to meet customers’ specific requirements.The attached photograph illustrates the scope of Valvekits’ design and manufacturing abilities. The large spool kit, manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel, is designed for the attachment of a Rotork GP350C scotch-yoke pneumatic actuator to a 56 inch, ISO Class 300, triple offset butterfly valve. By comparison, the small mounting kit attaches a Rotork GT rack & pinion actuator to a ½ inch ball valve.
Whatever the size, all designs are produced in-house by highly trained design teams, using the latest CAD facilities. Products are designed and manufactured to the exacting standards of ISO 9001 and can be supported with stress calculations and final-element analysis for customer peace of mind.
Valvekits is the only specialist valve adaption company with manufacturing facilities in both the UK and the USA. At both sites manufacturing is performed using the latest CNC machinery and lathes and supported by a continuous investment plan for new machinery, keeping the company at the forefront of technology.
Swift delivery is another Valvekits service benchmark. The company’s website enables customers to obtain a same-day quotation in most cases, often enabling delivery to be achieved within 48 hours.
Tel: +44(0)1623 440 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Pepperl + Fuchs Height - Adjustable Mounting Sets for Manually-Operated Valves
- Quickits Expand, Enhancing Quality and Service
- Big Business for Quickits Limited
- Valvekits awarded international contract for over 250 mounting kits and spool pieces
- New machinery investment keeps pace with demand for Valvekits products
- Quickits provide professional solution for major off-shore installation
- Quickits propel inspection capabilities to next level: Quickits’ latest investment sees the procurement of the Faro Prime CMM (Co-ordinate Measuring Machine)
- Certification for Quickits
- Continued Success for Quickits at Valve World Expo 2014
- Quickits Provide the Link