Rotork Client Support Programme Delivers Smart Maintenance at VTTI Vasiliko (VTTV) Oil Terminal
VTTI B.V., the worldwide independent provider of energy storage, has awarded a Client Support Programme (CSP) contract to Rotork for the maintenance of critical valve actuation assets at the VTTV Oil Storage Terminal in Cyprus.Approximately 400 Rotork IQ3 actuators controlled by Rotork’s Pakscan 2-wire digital networks that manage the flow of media throughout the terminal have been covered on the ‘tailor-made’ CSP contract. The programme exploits the functionality of intelligent IQ3 technology with remote diagnostics and monitoring via dataloggers, enabling preventative maintenance to be organised with little or no interruption to plant operations.
The Rotork CSP involves regularly monitoring the current health and operable status of every actuator, keeping a full history of all activities performed and any parts used since the previous report.
The information is analysed to provide a breakdown of critical, medium and low priority scheduled work and any corresponding unexpected work activities. Analysis also provides trending of actuator availability and reliability against agreed target costs and historical operating data as compared to agreed key performance indicators. Ongoing technical support further contributes to increased availability, reliability and improved performance.
The local support of Rotork’s Cyprus office assisted the original commissioning of the Rotork equipment at VTT Vasiliko Ltd. and now strengthens the asset management and maintenance functions provided by the CSP.
Tel: +44 (0)113 256 7922
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Intelligent reliability with Life Cycle Services
- BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Supply, Service, Repair- On Demand, On Time, Every Time: Company Overview Valve disassembly area- Intelligent Partnerships
- Fisher® Certifies ESI
- Valve reconditioning can save time and money
- Comid Announces Link Up with BLAC Inc.
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice