BP and Saudi Aramco Approval
MOEL wishes to thank the BVAA membership for their great support this past year. This support has enabled MOEL and Dafram to grow within the UK market place.The majority of companies operating within the Oil and Gas Sectors around the world have seen a drop in their fortunes, with operators postponing and cancelling new developments. It is difficult times for us all.
Just as many other manufacturers, Dafram has needed to up their game, fighting harder to secure the ever-decreasing amount of work available within our industry.
The endeavours and strategic focus of Dafram have reaped their rewards, with customers showing their faith in the company’s ability to provide a competitive quality product within the promised time frame, resulting in a full order book for 2016. This has been no mean feat within the present industrial climate.
Dafram focused their efforts in developing and growing new markets and new customers. Along with these commercial successes, the company has been awarded two very prestigious operator approvals. Earlier this year Dafram was included into the BP approved vendors list for trunnion ball valves. Last month Saudi ARAMCO, the world's most valuable company, approved the company for the supply of trunnion isolation and flow control ball valves and the very successful multi-port directional ball valves.
According to Martin Phillips, Business Development Manager for Dafram in Northern Europe “The future looks very bright for Dafram, our success within BP and ARAMCO will allow Dafram to expand further globally.” For more information on Dafram products visit the company website.
Tel: +44(0)151 936 3545
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- Schuck Flying to Success
- Holford Contract Award for The Schuck Group