Bonomi (UK) Ltd Strengthens Its Team
Leading process valves and actuator supplier Bonomi (UK) Ltd, has strengthened its sales team with the appointment of Darryl Underwood.Darryl has a strong industry background, with in excess of 20 years’ fluid power and process industry experience and has joined the Italian valve giant as Key Account Manager covering the southern region.
Past roles working closely with OEMs, distributors and end users give Darryl a firm foundation from which to approach his new position, which includes developing new product and market opportunities.
A fan of Northampton Saints Rugby Club, Darryl is looking forward to his new role and comments: “Bonomi has an excellent product portfolio including the Valpres, Valbia and Rubinetterie Bresciane (RB) brands. It can also offer excellent turnaround times and a same day actuator build service; factors that will prove invaluable to the types of industries we are supplying.” In addition to familiarising himself with all areas of the Bonomi business, Darryl’s company induction will give him an insight into the other companies operating from ‘The Fluid Power Centre’ where Bonomi are based.
Tel: +44(0)24 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director