Focus: The Testing Market
In many sectors of industry, in particular Aircraft, Automotive and Mobile, it is becoming increasingly important for cleanliness specifications to be adhered to.The need to reduce downtime is bigger than ever, and to maintain quality and consistency is key. Manufacturers are now being required to meet more ambitious cleanliness standards for their products and systems to be certified. To have a contamination monitoring system in place is essential to be able to achieve the required standards.
The ICM (Inline Contamination Monitor) is designed specifically to be mounted directly on to systems where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, ideal for conditions where space and cost is limited. It automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids. This allows you the flexibility to carry out your own analysis and inspection. A new revision of the ICM is due for release shortly which will have the additional option of a USB port for direct download, as well as improved features such as 4-20mA output as standard.
Alternatively, for a portable option, the LPA2 (Twin Laser Particle Analyser) is suitable for onsite and laboratory applications. MP Filtri’s particle counter is a lightweight, fully portable and highly precise. Like the ICM, it automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels. MP Filtri’s range of Contamination Monitoring Products, are all individually calibrated in line with relevant ISO methods.
You can view both brochures for these products on the MP Filtri website, or alternatively, contact our customer service team on the below details.
Tel: +44(0)1451 822522
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- ‘Jobsworths’ are Putting Lives at Risk
- ISO Standards
- Leeds Valve achieves latest ISO standard
- Shipham Valves granted API 6D Monogram License
- CVS Appointed Fisher Approved Service Provider
- Saint-Gobain PAM Awarded for Health & Safety
- Flowserve UK Valve Plant Awarded ‘N’ Stamp Approval
- Safety first: KKI attains OHSAS18001 and the coveted RoSPA silver award
- Pneumatrol gains NEPSI approvals
- Update pressurized equipment certification to the new TR CU 032/2013 with SGS: Update pressurized equipment certification to the new TR CU 032/2013 with SGS