John Clark Valves Increase Stock of DAFRAM Ball Valves
DAFRAM S.p.A., founded in 1956, and was the first company to manufacture floating ball valves in Italy. The long experience gathered during more than 59 years of activity ensures DAFRAM is one of the most famous and competitive companies in the world.
DAFRAM's factory is located in Urbisaglia (Macerata), the centre of Italy in an industrial complex covering 32.000 square meters, 12.000 of which are covered workshops. The factory consists of commercial, technical and engineering offices and of two extremely modern workshops, the latest of which, 4200 square meters, 10 meters high, completed in February 2008, allows the production, assembly, testing, sandblasting and painting of ball valves up to extremely large sizes and weights.
JCV stock a full range of floating ball valves in both LF2 and CF8M/316 stainless steel. From ½” up to 12” full & reduced bore in pressure ranges from CL150 to CL1500. All available of a next day delivery.
JCV are able to offer a full automation service for the DAFRAM products, either, electric, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic etc.
Please contact one of our sales teams with your enquiries/ requirements.
Tel: +44(0)1642 602288
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- Schuck Flying to Success
- Holford Contract Award for The Schuck Group