Mokveld Commissions Unique Test Bunkers
Mokveld Valves BV, located in Gouda commissions two new test bunkers for testing critical, high-quality valve systems.The reasons for building the bunkers are the increasingly stringent demands of the industry in terms of quality and safety, such as fugitive emissions, PR2 or type approval testing.
Both bunkers are unique installations, developed internally by Mokveld and have specifications that are unmatched in the industry. With the commissioning of these test bunkers Mokveld is on the forefront of what is possible in terms of pressure and temperature testing of valve systems.
The bunkers allow pressure testing with nitrogen and helium up to 1200 bar. Temperature testing is possible within a range of -196°C to 200°C. The bunkers are fully automatically controlled and meet the latest safety requirements. After the completion of these bunkers Mokveld further expands its testing facilities with the construction of two other test bunkers which are expected be completed in 2016.
Tel: +44(0)1285 700 719
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- BEL Valves - No Emissions Here!
- Flowserve First Valve Manufacturer To Achieve Testing Laboratory Accreditation
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL