COI TECH Make Special Design and Special Material Safety Valves
COI TECH Safety valves are fully European and can manufacture in AISI 316L, Carbon Steel, Brass, Aluminium Bronze, Monel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium, PVC, PTFE, PP, PCTFE PVDF as standard.COI TECHNOLOGY has been trading for over 40 years in the field of pressurised systems and specialises in the design, development and distribution of high and low pressure safety valves for gases, vapour’s and liquids. Flowstar, a well-known UK stockist of Safety, Relief and Reducing valves is their exclusive stockist in the UK and Ireland.
COI TECH Product Profile
Type: Safety Valves / Relief Valves / Cryogenic Safety valves
Set Pressure Range: 0.5 to 790 Barg (depending upon size) Sizes: ¼˝ to 2˝
Connections: Threaded or Flanged
Temperature Range: -196°C to + 350°C
Certifications: TUV, ISO 9001:2008, PED 97/23 CE mod. H1, ATEX 94/9 CE , EN 4126-1, ASME B16.34, API RP 520, API 527, NACE 075, EAC (RUSSIA, KAZAKHSTAN, BIELORUSSIA)
Typical applications include Metering pumps and skids, Gas Compressors, CNG Compressors and units, Technical gases, cryogenic vesels, Autoclaves, Air Compressors, Petrochemical plants, injection skids, vessels and Professional coffee machines.
A client had an urgent site upgrade whereby eleven Aluminium Bronze safety valves had to be replaced within 6 weeks to meet the site start-up date.
Using COI Tech gave us the flexibility to one, meet the centre dimensions of the original valves installed, hence not having to modify any existing pipework and two, to meet the strict delivery requirement of 6 weeks.
Having this flexibility and manufacturing the valves from bar materials also meant we could meet the stringent specifications of both NORSOK and NACE requirements. All materials used are European sourced.
Tel: +44(0)1482 601 0305
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Sizing safety valves for supercritical steam boilers
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- Single Source HIPPS from BEL Valves and Hima-Sella
- BEL Valves: ‘One Stop Shop’ suppliers take pain out of specifying and certifying HIPPS
- NELES - THE VALUE OF SAFETY VALVES
- Emerging trends in intelligent safety-valve control: By Juha Yli-Petäys, EHC Business Manager, Metso’s Automation business line
- Reduce operating costs in high pressure applications
- 'Safety Valves': The prefix isn’t by accident, but these valves might just prevent one!
- Lock-up Your Doubters at -55°C
- Flowstar Add New Safety Valve To Niezgodka Range