SMC Enjoys Successful Showing at Fluid Power & Systems Expo
Fluid control and automation specialists SMC are beginning the work of following up hundreds of enquiries collected after Fluid Power & Systems Expo.The company had one of the largest stands in the entire event, which was held at the National Exhibition Centre from 12-14 April. A 20-strong team were busy on all three days, demonstrating SMC’s most innovative products across 32 display panels. Many of those panels were dynamic, allowing visitors to see the products in action.
A prominent feature of the stand was SMC’s modular Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) display which was in demand throughout the show. The stand highlights how implementing inexpensive, simple and often intuitive changes can cut the cost of factory air automation and downtime incidences, whilst increasing efficiency and output.
SMC UK’s Marketing Manager, Bob Hitner, commented: “This exhibition was one of our most successful ever in the UK in terms of how many people we were able to speak to during the three days. Now, we start the task of following up every enquiry to make sure visitors to the stand receive the information they asked us for.
The TPM display has been a huge hit since we launched it last autumn. But we know that it’s not always convenient to get away from the office or factory to attend events like Fluid Power & Systems – which is why our TPM display was designed to be portable and can be displayed at a customer’s facility at a time convenient to them.
We can also host customers at our UK headquarters in Milton Keynes when it suits them, so they can see the product panels in our Innovations Centre and have a guided tour of our manufacturing facility to see TPM techniques in action – and see that we really do practice what we preach!”
Tel: +44(0)1908 563 888
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- ITT Corporation to Acquire International Motion Control
- Norgren - Making customers more successful worldwide
- Bifold AXIS Manifold System Revolutionizes Valve Actuator Control
- Tungum - A Company Profile
- Saint-Gobain PAM supplies South West Water: Saint-Gobain PAM UK supplies South West Water with ductile pipes and fittings for new £2m pipeline serving Cranbrook New Town
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK to Offer-One Stop Shop: New joint sets allow Saint-Gobain PAM UK to offer-one stop shop for CESWI-compliant pipe solutions
- Crane Viking Johnson Flow Control Solutions: Keeping Anglian water customers connected
- AlphaRadin Smart Wireless Valves
- New Year Success for Denholm Valvecare
- UK’s First Open-access Downhole Test Facility Launched by BHR Group: New facility gives subsea equipment providers fast, onshore access to real-world testing.