New Hygienic Non-return Valve From Tyco
The valve features a stainless steel construction and a design that facilitates in-line cleanability and gives high flow co-efficient values. It is also compact and easy to maintain. Tyco’s design team has also re-engineered the centre bearing area to reduce the rate of wear and tackle the early failure to which non-return valves can typically be prone.
The resilient seal provides tight shut-off and the valve can be installed in any position. End connections are available in butt weld or clamp versions as standard and other end connections available upon request. A flow direction indicator has also been incorporated to prevent incorrect installation.
Tyco Flow Control is one of the major business segments of Tyco International Ltd. and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of flow products that move, control and sample liquids, gases, powders and other substances. Tyco Flow Control has 12,500 employees in some 80 countries around the world and provides innovative solutions to the most challenging flow control applications.
For more information on Tyco Flow Control, visit
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- Saint-Gobain Pam UK launches new valves line-up
- New Eurocheck non-return valve range provides reduced cost and eases installation : Cast iron technology leader Saint-Gobain PAM UK has developed an exclusive new range of versatile, modular non-return valves
- Orseal Valves in Unique Offshore Project
- Orseal Valves at Filanovskogo – One of the Largest Crude Oil Finds in Decades
- T-T Flow: The Number One Choice
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation
- Multi-Million Pound Order Awarded
- AIV - Master Valve Distributors
- Kent Introl Unveils New Tensile/ Compression Testing Capability