Going the extra mile for a pharmaceutical company
At Stewart-Buchanan Gauges, we work with customers from many industry sectors, all with unique needs and requirements
We work hard to meet or, where possible, exceed customer expectations and this project provided us with its own set of unique requirements.
In response to customer specifications, pressure transmitters were fitted with a complete bespoke range of instrument manifolds, including specially designed close-coupled integral double block and bleed flanged manifolds in both stainless steel and the more durable, Hastelloy.
With pressure to complete this project on time, we were delighted to be able to deliver all items to the customer ahead of schedule.
Tel: +44 (0) 1236 821533
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- Dichtomatik authorised distributor for Dupont Kalrez seals