High Flow Volume/Filter Booster – 500% Highest Flow Reduces Costs
By removing all elements from the main flow line, including, regulators and filters, the effective CV of the patented filter booster is multiplied, resulting in significantly reduced tubing sizes.
Where safety is critical, Bifolds range of volume and filter boosters are SIL 3 third party certified to IEC 61508 Parts 1 & 2.
In applications where a fast response time on modulating service, in combination with a fast shutdown time (ESD), is required, the VBP also eliminates the need for an additional poppet or Quick Exhaust Valve to achieve the required closing speeds. This results in reduced material and labour costs and simplifies positioned set up and control.
The range functions with a working pressure range of 2 to 10 bar g, with maximum inlet pressure of 20 bar g and operates at a working temperature of -55°C to +180°C. The common design format offers a choice of four main sizes with port threads of ¼˝, ⅜˝, ½˝, ¾˝, 1˝, 1½˝ and 2˝ NPT which allow for installation flexibility and easy hookup.
The EQUAL internal porting and balanced forces allow identical fill and exhaust flow, making setup extremely simple and controllable.
Amplification of any control logic can be achieved by incorporating the volume booster with our 'AXIS' and modular system solutions.
The pneumatically balanced design minimises the impact of both downstream and upstream pressure variations allowing for improved control along with the block before bleed function.
Captive Venting, ideally suited to arctic service applications and has been tested to -60°C.
Tel: +44 (0) 161 345 4777
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- Dichtomatik authorised distributor for Dupont Kalrez seals