Drop Forging Specialist Launches Latest Website
UK drop forging company W H Tildesley Ltd is proud to announce the launch of a brand new website.
The site includes hundreds of new images from our manufacturing site in the West Midlands.
Visitors can access videos of us using a closed-die process to forge our latest Super Duplex “top hat” flanges on our 5T power hammer Our quality certification and NORSOK accreditations are now all available in downloadable pdf form.
W H Tildesley specialises in forging small and medium batch production runs.
We forge a wide range of components for the Oil & Gas industry and for many of the leading valve and actuator manufacturers. Materials forged include duplex and super duplex stainless steels, nickel alloys, aluminium bronzes as well as the full range of carbon steels.
Tel: 01902 366 440
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- New Code of Practice for Repair
- Three Year Contract for Flexitallic
- Exporting to Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan: Customs Union – GOST and TR Certificates
- Bonomi (UK) Ltd Strengthens Its Team
- EnerMech Builds on Caspian Pedigree with £40 Million of Contracts Wins
- Severn Glocon Group partners with Amar Foundation
- Maher Ltd at Offshore Europe 2017
- EnerMech Launch JV With Iraq’s Khudairi Group: Oil, Gas and Infrastructure Projects Will Yield $20m Turnover
- After 150 years Heap & Partners Become Carbon Neutral
- The Great British Stand!