Bonomi UK Boosts Its Marketing Team
Continuing expansion by process valve and actuator specialist Bonomi, has resulted in the appointment of a new Marketing Assistant.
Based at Bonomi’s UK headquarters in Nuneaton, Will says he is looking forward to putting into practise the theory he has acquired during his degree course. He comments: “It will be great to finally apply my skills in a professional capacity and my role will give me the chance to be involved in a wide range of marketing activities including campaign management, print production and social media.”
Outside of work Will enjoys a variety of sports including football and gym and he once played cricket to county standard. He also enjoys hill walking, having recently visited Snowdonia and with plans to shortly undertake Yorkshire’s Three Peaks challenge.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd