J+J Automation Launch New Website
Since the new website has gone live it has experienced an 8% rise in exports to over 70 countries, bringing the rate up to 40% of all sales throughout the year.
Most notably, the new website has enabled the company to expand its visibility across the US, with 32% of all exports now originating from the country.
In line with the new website J+J has also released a new actuator model that it claims is the most flexible actuator range on the market, a major advantage being that a single actuator auto-senses any supply voltage between 24V and 240V, AC or DC.
The company is also planning a website that will cater to the Chinese market later in 2018. Dave Chapman, director of J+J Automation said, “We’re pleased to be able to export our products around the world, especially in America where the user-friendly features of our actuators seem a perfect fit for their requirements.
“J+J actuators are now a global brand with an annual production in excess of 50,000 actuators and we look forward to expanding our reach across the globe.”
Tel: 01629 55577
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Delivering more than just valves
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme