Bonomi Extends Valpres Wafer Pattern Ball Valve Range
The Italian manufactured range, offers a weight and space saving design when compared to standard split body type ball valves.
Models with standard PN16 and ANSI 150 end connections are available from stock, with other end connections including PN40, PN63, PN100, ANSI 300 and ANSI 600, available to order.
The valves, which have a wide range of potential applications across many different marketplaces and industries, can be supplied with an ATEX approved antistatic device, with firesafe versions also an option.
With many different seat and seal options available, including Cavity Filled seats and seats suitable for steam service application, valves can also be fitted with a ‘V’ port ball for flow control applications and can incorporate Open/Closed locking devices if required.
A 3-way option is also on offer, as are valves with Heating Jackets; enabling the extended range to meet the needs of a far greater range of potential users.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Delivering more than just valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation