Hobbs 44″ Double Block & Bleed - 'Houston we have a solution'
Hobbs Valve pride ourselves on our ability to design bespoke solutions to your specific needs.
Our latest offering included solving a problem at a major Petrochemicals facility in the USA. Our client initially made an enquiry for two 44" lugged valves, with the intention of fabricating a spool piece to create a double isolation package. Little did they know at this early stage of our in-house design capabilities. After further correspondence on the detailed requirements, we came up with a bespoke solution to meet their needs.
The client was facing a specific challenge on site and required a zero-leakage solution. With the space and piping restrictions; we came up with a special face-to-face package and designed a linkage system, to allow the use of a single actuator to operate both discs.
Through our close partnership with our supply chain, we were able to work closely with the foundry to create a new pattern, to incorporate every request from the client; right down to the specific bleed requirements.
Our standard double block & bleed product range covers valves from 2" to 24" ASME classes 150lb & 300lb. However, no matter how large or complex your requirement is, Hobbs Valve can come up with the solution to meet your needs.
Tel: 029 2086 1099
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Improve maintenance safety with Spirax Sarco’s new single unit for safe double isolation
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve