Precision, High-Quality, & Simple to Use – That’s What You Expect From CLIMAX | CALDER
The CLIMAX | CALDER valve repair machines are powerful, rigid, high-performance machines designed for easy handling and installation
The CLIMAX | CALDER valve grinding and lapping machines span working ranges for gate valves from 1.25 to 39 inches (32 to 1000 mm) and Globe valves from 0.375 to 24 inches (10 to 600 mm) as well as conical seats.
Our patented planet wheel design ensures superior flatness and finish. Special abrasives allow lapping of valve seats in less time than other models. A variety of accessories are available including swing check adapters, and fixtures for grinding and lapping wedges.
We offer a complete package with all that is needed to begin repairing valves straight out of the box. Our packages include:
• Lapping and grinding paste
• Lapping papers
• CBN grinding discs (on some models)
• Flashlight and knife
• Planet wheels and arms to cover the entire range of the machine.
• Electric 115V / 220V motors or pneumatic motor (depending on the model you choose)
From globe valves to control valves, CLIMAX | CALDER valve repair machines pay for themselves by saving downtime, valve inventory costs, and off-site labor.
Call us today at +44 (0) 161 406 1720 for more information on our line of valve repair machines, or visit our website at climaxportable.com.
Tel: 0161 406 1720
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Supply, Service, Repair- On Demand, On Time, Every Time: Company Overview Valve disassembly area- Intelligent Partnerships
- Fisher® Certifies ESI
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- The Bestobell Cryogenic Gate Valve
- Valve reconditioning can save time and money
- China builds its first LNG plant…