Hydravalve (UK) Now Stock WRAS Approved Bronze Ball Valves
Following the already new additions from Haitima that includes the FW range of stainless steel 1, 2 and 3 piece ball valves and the 2013KMDR reduced bore 3 piece firesafe approved ball valve available in both carbon and stainless steel. And other further additions include high performance butterfly valves, cast iron ball valves, class 800 gate, globe and check valves, bronze PN25 rated lift check, globe, gate and y-strainers and fire protection valves.
Since then, Hydravalve has introduced a new stocked item and are now offering bronze BSPT ball valves now available in sizes 1/2" to 2" from stock. The bronze ball valves are all WRAS approved and has a maximum working temperature of 186°C.
For pricing and more information please contact a member of our sales team on 01902 637263 or email email@example.com.
Tel: 01902 637 263
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 45
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- BiS Valves
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- Visibility For Switching Applications With New Neles Switchguard
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Shafer Reliability ‘Proven’
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration