Presenting the NAMUR Mount Hygienic Valve for EExme and EExd applications. What Wash Down Applications
engineered plastic body made from PPS (polyphenylene Sulfide). A Transition plate can be flippedto change the valve function from
three way two position to four way two position for flexibility of use and reduced inventory...
? High temperature and chemical/ corrosion resistance for use in wash down applications.
? Suitable for use in steam.
? ROHS compliant.
? 10w Power Consumption 0.5 watt for compatibility with AS-1 Bus system.
? Manual override system.
For further details, contact your local SMC Sales Engineer, or alternatively contact SMC on 0800 1382930.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 2
- Dual 3-Ported, 2-Position Valve Provides ‘Two Valves in One’ for a Compact and Cost Effective Solution
- ASCO NUMATICS 553
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Valveforce win the balloon race
- Aquaflow supply air valves into Dubai
- Orseal Valves in Unique Offshore Project
- New ABB App Highlights Potential Compressed Air Energy Savings: New ABB app points the way to compressed air savings in valve control applications.
- Orseal Valves at Filanovskogo – One of the Largest Crude Oil Finds in Decades
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation