Bernard Controls Launch New Quarter Turn Actuators
As the UK Agent for Bernard Controls, Zoedale Ltd is pleased to offer this exciting new development in the world of electric actuation
This range of actuators are easy to use, easy to set up and with easy commissioning for all versions (and a pre-wired version available).
Depending on the environment and application specifications, there are a multitude of configurations available to suit most requirements.
Essentially, the Bernard Controls AQ Range is available in 3 control options; Switch, Integrated LOGIC and LOGIC Positioner: A super compact Switch option without a handwheel and torque output from 15Nm to 70Nm through to the LOGIC Positioner equipped with a large rotatable LCD display and Bluetooth communication as standard that is Fieldbus compatible.
These actuators are highly flexible to suit many demands, whether that be for common flow control in a thermal power plant, a water treatment plant, ventilation systems or any other industrial applications, whilst being sure of their safety, efficiency and reliability.
Standard versions are available from stock at just £211.
Tel: 01234 832 832
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- AUMA secures major water project
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration