ValvTechnologies, Inc. Names Ron Anselmo, Vice Presidents, Key Accounts
Based in the Houston, Anselmo will have senior management responsibility for sales growth through the development and management of executive, technical and commercial relationships for key accounts with major customers, licensors and engineering firms. With more than 30 years’ in the refining, gasification and power businesses, he brings extensive global energy and business expertise and sales experience to the Company.
Anselmo started his career with Amoco Oil and held leadership roles in engineering, operations (fractionation, coking, reside hydro processing, reformulation), maintenance, project management and construction. He was a GE global commercial sales leader for strategic development and licensing of large complex integrated combined cycle gasification facilities.
Most recently he was with Calpine Corporation where he was responsible for power plant project development, design, thermal modeling, combustion turbine and heat recovery steam system equipment purchases and engineering procurement and construction commercial partnering.
“Ron’s expansive diverse industry experience, together with his strong leadership skills and customer-focus, makes him an excellent fit with the goals of our organization,” ValvTechnologies’ President, Kevin Hunt, commented. “We welcome him to our management team and look forward to his leadership in this critically important growth role for our business.”
Ron studied at Texas A&M University and has a Bachelor of Science in Maritime Systems Engineering and is a registered professional engineer. He also received a Master of Business Administration from University of Houston.
Tel: 01642 882 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd