Flow Control Precision Assured With Bonomi’s V-Notch Ball Valves
A wide variety of valves are available with a Vball including Inox-val, Radiamont, Wafer, Split-body and Wafer-split. Virtually any customer requirement can be catered for using V30-60, V60 and V90 patterns with additional special patterns available on request.
Available from ½″ in all new sizes, the Vball can be used with liquids and gases, enabling an accurate and precise flow control with a range up to 500:1.
Each valve’s design has been validated using FEA Software (finite element analysis) CFD Software (computational fluid dynamics) and Flow Loop testing. CV and KV curves are also available.
Using specialist VALPSIZE configuration software, valves can be sized (ISA 75.02, IEC 60534-2-1) checking fluid velocity, valve openings, noise and other critical issues. Valpres control valves are available with a manual calibrated lever with opening and flow direction indication and can be configured with Valbia pneumatic or electric actuators to fit individual users’ flow control needs.
The Vball range has undergone rigorous testing at Bonomi’s Rubinetterie Bresciane laboratory and other third party test facilities. Endurance testing has been conducted beyond CV/KW, noise and valve parameter measurement (FL, Xt..). Valves are offered with graphite filled PTFE seats.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract