Hardide Coatings invests for further growth in North America
Strong growth in demand from oil and gas customers in North America and recent entry into the aerospace market is underpinning significant investment in coating technology and quality accreditation at the company’s US coating facility in Martinsville, Virginia.
A third coating reactor will be installed by fall 2018 to accommodate increased demand from major oil and gas operating and service companies. The Martinsville facility is on-track to receive accreditation to aerospace quality management standard AS9100 during summer 2018.
Mark Hanania joins Hardide Coatings, Inc. as Business Development Engineer - Oil, Gas & Energy, North America from 3M Canada where he was responsible for driving 3M innovation into the Alberta/British Columbia oil and gas markets. He brings 20 years of engineering and business development experience, previously spending more than 13 years with Hilti Canada where he held several engineering roles. Mark has a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Calgary.
Philip Kirkham, CEO of Hardide Coatings said: “We are seeing a strong rise in demand from oil and gas customers in North America and Mark’s appointment will enable existing North America VP Business Development, Dan Wilson, to concentrate on other high-tech markets including aerospace, where we believe there are significant opportunities throughout the region.
“We are expanding our capacity in the USA with investment in people, equipment and technology supported by the highest, aerospace quality standards.”
Customers for Hardide coatings include leading companies operating in oil and gas exploration and production, valve and pump manufacturing, precision engineering and aerospace industries. The company has manufacturing facilities in Oxfordshire, UK and Virginia, USA.
Tel: 01869 353 830
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd