Introducing Laser Ltd
What started as a business set up in June 2016 to supply sister company Quickits Limited has since turned into a thriving business with over 300 customers supplying laser cut and fabricated components on a global scale. Achieving on-time delivery targets of 95% + on a consistent basis, no minimum order charge, same day service and FREE edge deburring is what appears to have propelled the business to where it is today.
With sales targets literally being smashed month on month plans are in place to expand production due to the ever increasing demand from both existing and new customers. Working as a dedicated and determined team the desire to be the first choice supplier in the industry is high on the agenda and our teamwork is paramount to this.
Having achieved ISO 9001:2015 back in April 2018 and as part of the QK Group of companies the team at Laser are passionate about the quality and service that they provide.
Rob Smith, QK Group Managing Director comments, “We took the decision to set up Laser Limited due to the repetitive poor quality and service that we experienced from numerous laser suppliers over the years. At a time when the valve and actuator industry was on its knees due to the low oil price investing over £1million in such a venture may have been daunting for some but I could see the vision of what we could achieve. It’s a credit to the team at Laser to have taken the business from a standing start to where it is today.”
Laser Limited supply a vast array of products to the valve and actuator industry including but not limited to mounting brackets, locking devices, accessory panels, sun shades, linkage kits, hand wheels, flanges, valve levers and valve tags.
If you are interested in our products or services please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1623 515545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44(0)1623 515 545
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 46
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd