The fuel of the future - Coal?
When in production, the plant will be able to produce approximately 3 million tonnes per year or 70,000 barrels per day of the new liquid fuel.
Safety Systems UK Ltd was chosen to supply both Birkett safety relief valves and Marston bursting discs to protect the plant from excessive pressure.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 1
- Faster Refuelling of Compressed Natural Gas
- New Tyco 5100 Series Tyco Flow Control Introduces New Series 5100 Pilot-Operated Pressure Relief Valve
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- China builds its first LNG plant…
- Grangemouth strike highlights chemical engineering importance
- Who’s getting high on hydrogen?
- CLEAN COAL - Dr Mike Farley, Director of Technology Policy Liaison, Doosan Babcock
- Make your manual valve fail-safe
- Pressure regulators developed for subsea use Pressure Tech
- Easy Mounting IML Lock eases Maintenance of Valves and Actuators