AUMA become BVAA Members
As a subsidiary of the AUMA group of companies with manufacturing headquarters in Germany, AUMA’s UK division met the requirements of the association as it is a distributor of actuators that provides service and support for its products.
Commenting, BVAA Director Rob Bartlett said:
“We are delighted to welcome AUMA into the BVAA. The Association has continued to grow rapidly in recent years, and much of this growth has come about due to our policy of representing the wider industry in the UK. We very much look forward to working with the AUMA team.”
Benefits to AUMA of BVAA membership will include representation by the association locally in the UK and internationally to the global valve and actuator market.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 11
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review
- Customers give Saint-Gobain PAM UK the seal of approval