Emerson Unveils New 3-way Valve to Improve Temperature Control
The new GX 3-way has the ability to accurately control the temperature of water, oils, steam, and other industrial fluids.
Emerson Process Management announces the release of the Fisher® GX 3-way control valve and actuator system. The new GX 3-way has the ability to accurately control the temperature of water, oils, steam, and other industrial fluids. Applications include heat exchangers and lubricating skids.
The flow cavity of the GX 3-Way valve body has been engineered to provide stable flow and reduce process variability. This linear stability is perfectly suited for temperature and pH control applications.
The GX 3-way valve is multi-faceted in its ability to cover both flow mixing (converging) and flow splitting (diverging) applications with no extra parts needed. Unlike other 3-way valves, it features both side-port and bottom-port common trim.
The robust GX 3-way valve package addresses the space limitations of the OEM industry. It meets the requirements of both EN and ASME standards. In addition, it is available with a complete accessory package, including the FIELDVUE® DVC2000 integrated digital valve controller.
The GX 3-way is rugged, reliable, and easy to select. Internal valve trim is designed to ensure long service life and avoid unnecessary maintenance.
Telephone: 0870 240 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 8
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- China builds its first LNG plant…
- Weir Valves & Controls Blakeborough -X-Stream Varistage Trim at Keadby Power Station, UK
- Koso Kent Introl - What’s in a Name?
- Major Order for Fisher
- Flowserve Launches ValveSight
- No application too severe for KKI by David Lamb, Sales Director
- Flowserve Worcester Coated Valves Excel In Fishing Application
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve