BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
Michael has worked for BEL Valves previously. In 2000, Michael left BEL Valves to start his own business – RB Valvetech Ltd – a valve trading company also based in the North-East of England. However, he was attracted back to the dynamic manufacturing environment, in particular with a subsea products and product development focus.
Michael first joined BEL Valves as an apprentice in 1984, and as a sign of things to come, he won the BEL Valves Apprentice of the Year Award in 1988. His career then took him through the BEL Valves Engineering Department, seeing him move from Apprentice Engineer to Design Engineer in 1988. In 1990 he moved into internal sales, taking up the post of Internal Sales Engineer.
Various sales posts followed, including an Internal Sales Manager role in 1992, before Michael was re-located to Aberdeen in 1993/94 for his first external sales post, increasing turnover in this key market from £700k to £7m. Finally, Michael was promoted to UK & Scandinavia Sales Manager before being promoted to Sales Director for BEL Valves.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management
- New MD for Hardide Coatings USA