Steel Check Valves
EN 14341:2006 “Industrial valves - Steel check valves” was submitted to the CEN systematic review in 2011.
Following the results of the review, CEN/TC 69 requested its secretariat to launch a resolution for the revision of EN 14341:2006.
A vote on the resolution was launched among member countries.
The result of the voting is that the resolution is not approved since less than 5 countries committed themselves to participate in this revision, in which case EN 14341:2006 will have to be confirmed unchanged. In this case, its reference may be taken out of the OJEU and the standard will no longer give presumption of conformity to PED.
The final decision on this issue will be taken during the next plenary meeting of CEN/TC 69 on 12 June 2012.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition