Provalve Continues its Growth initiative
Re structuring of the company has also been undertaken place with the promotion of Mick Brooke to Operations Director.
Dennis Alsancak who has some 40 years experience in the valve industry having during his career worked for many of the leading manufacturers has joined the company in the new position as Sales Director. Michel West has been appointed in the position of Health, Safety and Quality Manager. The company is also increasing its manpower in all other areas in order to back up its growth initiative.
Provalve are a ‘’Fisher Approved Service Provider’’ and has held this prestigious approval for 5 years, our development within Emersons ‘’FASP’’ network now placed Provalve as their No.1 repair associate in the UK and as such our repair model has been rolled out across Europe and Scandinavia. Provalve have also secured a ‘’Black Tie’’ agreement with Flowserve extending to all valve products.
These attributes have enabled Provalve to secure a number long term contracts with a number of UK Oil & Gas, Refining, Power and Petrochemical companies.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider
- OEMs Have Important Role in Valve Repair
- Poor Repairs are Putting Plant & Lives at Risk
- Do you have views on valve repair?
- BKW LAUNCH VALVE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & DIAGNOSTIC FLOW RIG
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Intelligent reliability with Life Cycle Services