Pressure Tech Expands Team With Senior Sales Appointment
A seasoned professional in the oil and gas industry, Russell has worked in the sector for 15 years, having previously held a managerial position at high-pressure equipment provider, Fluid Control.
At Pressure Tech, Russell is tasked with increasing the company’s distribution network in the UK and Europe, via both existing customers and new channels.
Steve Yorke-Robinson, Managing Director, Pressure Tech says: “Russell’s appointment is a key one for the business at a time when our product line is increasing and our innovations are gaining attention within the industry. Based on Russell’s incredible track record in business development, I have no doubt he will be instrumental in helping us achieve our objectives over the next few years.”
Russell says: “The role at Pressure Tech is a natural progression for me; I’m looking forward to the international remit of the role and to working within such an innovative business.”
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review