BVAA & NOF Energy Business Development Partnership Gathers Pace
NOF Energy is supporting the BVAA with the organisation and delivery of a broad range of networking events and a range of traditional and online marketing activities, which focus on supply chain opportunities across the oil, gas, nuclear and offshore renewables sectors.
Since the summer, the two associations have cooperated on several Networking events, the biggest being a networking lunch in Aberdeen with Petrofac on the 30th August.
Fifteen BVAA members were among the 170 delegates who attended, and the feedback from BVAA members was very good indeed.
The two Associations are now working towards improving still further the service, which opens up opportunities for BVAA members to attend both UK and overseas events.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- BVAA & NOF Energy launch Business Development Partnership
- Marketing Focus
- Actuator WG Discusses ‘Repair’
- Mad Hatters: ‘How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?’
- Achema 2012
- BVAA AGM Announced
- BVAA Golf Day
- BVAA Conference: BVAA re-launches Spring Conference
- Peter Churm: Obituary - by BVAA Director Rob Bartlett
- BVAA's New HQ