‘How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?’
Pictured is a huge team from BEL Valves, bravely doing the Coast to Coast Cycle Ride (C2C – 138 miles) over the first weekend in October. The event was originally organised as one of BEL’s social events for the year but took on a new meaning when one of the intended riders unfortunately passed away when on holiday this year. So BEL undertook the challenge in memory of Davey Leigh. All donations – including one from BVAA - will be split between Davey’s family’s chosen charity – The Stroke Foundation – and Cancer Research UK, another charity that has a special meaning for so many of us.
A website site has been set up for donations, see http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com and search for ‘Alison Ennis.’
BVAA Hats, or Brollies, are available free in exchange for a photo of you using them somewhere interesting. Contact the BVAA.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- BVAA & NOF Energy launch Business Development Partnership
- Marketing Focus
- Actuator WG Discusses ‘Repair’
- Mad Hatters: ‘How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?’
- Achema 2012
- BVAA AGM Announced
- BVAA Golf Day
- BVAA Conference: BVAA re-launches Spring Conference
- Peter Churm: Obituary - by BVAA Director Rob Bartlett
- BVAA's New HQ