Valve World in Focus
Nearly 40 BVAA members will have a presence of some sort at the exhibition, with several presenting papers at the world renowned conference, and many more attending just to ‘walk the halls.’
BVAA will be hosting a Group Stand for the first time (Hall 4, C13~21 and D14~22), which we will be cohosting with our friends at the Valve Manufacturers Association of America (VMA). Co-exhibitors will include BVAA members Dynamic Ceramic, Mogas, Maher and Total Carbide, with VMA companies DFT and QTRCO also attending.
The Group Stand will also feature an impressive Hospitality and Meeting area, which no doubt will become the UK and USA ‘embassies’ for the duration of the event. Why not call by for a chat, coffee, or even specially exported British real ale!
BVAA will also be sponsoring again the British Reception.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- BVAA & NOF Energy launch Business Development Partnership
- Marketing Focus
- Actuator WG Discusses ‘Repair’
- Mad Hatters: ‘How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?’
- Achema 2012
- BVAA AGM Announced
- BVAA Golf Day
- BVAA Conference: BVAA re-launches Spring Conference
- Peter Churm: Obituary - by BVAA Director Rob Bartlett
- BVAA's New HQ