SIPOS’ rapid response to South American water shortage
EMDUPAR (Empresas de VALLEDUPAR), the water supplier to the City, looked to SIPOS Aktorik for support. Due to the immediacy of the requirement, and recognising that time was of the essence for EMDUPAR, SIPOS based their proposal on photographs of the scheme.
Drawing on their established track record supporting water industry installations, SIPOS’ quote was technically competent and an order for 21 SIPOS 5 PROFITRON actuators with MODBUS interface and pedestals was promptly placed.
Comprehensive support services reinforced selection of SIPOS’ products – local assistance will be given for installation, commissioning and control system integration for the first actuators supplied. On-site training will also be given to EMDUPAR’s staff.
The comprehensive service and rapid response provided for the Colombian project has secured future orders for SIPOS from EMDUPAR.
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork
- Rotork completes major valve actuation upgrade at one of Severn Trent’s water treatment works
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants