New range of compact leak-free high pressure regulators from Rotork Fairchild
The new Rotork Fairchild range features patent pending improved valve seat sealing that eliminates the risk of media leakage often associated with conventional high pressure regulators. In addition, innovative diaphragm designs deliver superior accuracy and higher performance pressure regulation, especially with fluctuating supply pressures.
Constructed with 316 stainless steel bodies, the units are available as the HPD diaphragm design for pressures up to 413 Bar (6000 psi) and as the HPP piston design for even higher supply pressures.
The HPD design features high strength Inconel diaphragms as standard and will accurately regulate output pressures down to 1.66 Bar (25 psi). It is available with the standard polymer valve seat for media temperatures up to 80°C and supply pressures up to 241 Bar (3500 psi). Optional higher performance valve seats are fitted for temperatures up to 260°C and a maximum supply pressure of 413 Bar (6000 psi). The allstainless steel HPP piston design models will also handle temperatures up to 260°C and increase the supply pressure capability to 689 Bar (10,000 psi).
Both the HPD and HPP designs are available with 6mm (¼") ports in either 2 or 4 port configurations and in multiple output pressure ranges. Standard knobs can be replaced with tamper proof caps for high temperature and/ or non-adjustment applications. Rotork Fairchild regulators can be mounted at the ports, the bottom surface or in panel mounted configurations.
Rotork Fluid Systems
Tel: +44 (0) 1225 733200
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range
- Pressure Tech - Specialist Manufacturers of Pressure Regulators in 316SS
- Bifold’s New High Flow Model VBP Series Volume Booster Delivers System Stability
- Midland-ACS launches Pressure Regulator
- Pressure Tech in clov-er in S.Korea
- Alpha Controls’ Range of Accessories
- SFC Launches New Regulator Packs
- ASCO’s High Flow Filter Regulators: ASCO Numatics high flow filter regulators enable Ascendant Technologies to offer more responsive valve solutions
- HYD690 Series Hydraulic Pressure Regulator now available with ceramic seats as standard
- Versatile Controls Introduce The Versa C-316 Series Modular Air Package