AUMA’s apprenticeship achievement
Following a three year on-site education programme encompassing a wide variety of functions of AUMA’s business, Tom excelled in his understanding of the company‘s products and their ability to support wide ranging process control applications. Having completed an additional course in CAD training to enhance his skills, Tom is now employed in the company’s after-sales and customer support department.
AUMA UK’s investment in training sits within a wider international group commitment to provide on-the-job development to engineers of the future. At AUMA’s main manufacturing campus in Muellheim, Germany the company employs an average of five apprentices each year and has a dedicated workshop to support this programme.
Auma Actuators Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)