Specialist actuation skills showcased by SIPOS
A central feature of the company’s booth will be the SIPOS 5 Flash electric actuator. With established industry credentials, the variable speed capabilities of SIPOS’ flagship product provide soft start and stop functionality – this avoids water hammer and has strong appeal for a range of process control applications.
Also featured at the Expo will be the SIPOS 5 HiMod series. Designed to address the most challenging valve control requirements for high end modulating duty, precision and longevity, applications include boiler start-up valves, turbine regulation and other instances where high levels of accuracy and flexibility are demanded.
Skills in the development of specialist solutions will be confirmed with innovative technology to support underground conduction systems and a solar initiative aids challenging remote location applications. SIPOS’ solar package includes a full planning and specification service; component configuration; a solar power module; a switching cabinet; a SIPOS 5 Flash actuator and remote control or time & sequence programmer options for a complete bespoke solution.
SIPOS Aktorik - the manufacturer and global supplier of specialist and standard electric actuators.
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork
- Rotork completes major valve actuation upgrade at one of Severn Trent’s water treatment works
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants