Two month ISO14001 record for CVS
On 12th September, 58 days after moving into its new 2,500m2 Portlethen facility, bespoke valve supply, service and repair company, Control Valve Solutions Ltd (CVS) has been accredited with ISO14001. This Environmental Management standard follows on from CVS’ accreditation to ISO9001 which was achieved in 2010.
Jim Redpath from external auditors, ISOQAR passed comment on how professional CVS’ Environmental Management System is and how well it is integrated across the company. CVS was accredited with no major or minor non-conformances.
John Beavers, Safety, Health & Environmental Manager at CVS said “To achieve this award for a company that is only in its fourth year of trading is testament to the effective management of CVS, and the fantastic commitment of all employees.”
He continued “ISO 14001 certification looked a long way off early in July, when we moved from Links Street, but with hard work and professionalism from everyone it has been achieved.”
CVS’ target is to continue to improve and make CVS a more environmentally friendly, cleaner and safer place to work. The next step for CVS will be accreditation for its Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, OHSAS 18001 to attain the highest standard of service.
Control Valve Solutions Ltd
Tel: 01224 583116 / 0151 531 1501 www.controlvalvesolutions.co.uk
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- AEON CHOOSES THE KITEMARK® TO ENHANCE ITS VALVES
- Environmentally Friendly
- Musings of an ATEX Auditor - By Roger Stillman, arcSIL Consulting
- Certification for Russia - Meeting the standards SGS UK Can Help
- ISO 14000 & FDA APPROVALS FOR HARDIDE
- Fugitive Emissions – 2011 Market Activity: By Barrie Kirkman, BSc CEng MIMech, BVAA member Executive Consultant to the Offshore, Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- MetalTek Energy Products Earns Nuclear Accreditations
- A quality philosophy at Kent Introl
- ABB underlines safety credentials with new oil and gas accreditation
- Induchem UK Celebrates F4N Status