BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’
How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
Congratulations to Martin Roach-Ellis of Ashworth Process Valves, who correctly identified that Jerry Hughes was pictured with a 1968 MGC Roadster in the last issue. A cheque for £75 was sent to ‘y-nots’, an intrepid team of Ineos employees, planning to undergo a Survival Challenge for the Anthony Nolan Trust, one of our favourite charities. See www.justgiving.com/y-nots for further details.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 7
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User