AlphaRadin Smart Wireless Valves
The Smart Wireless Valve from AlphaRadin is a secure two-way radio device that empowers users with the ability to remotely Shutoff the water supply to a building.
The smart valve has Many applications including maintenance shut-off, leakage minimization and flood protection in vacant properties and can also be used in: General industrial automotive systems, Industrial fire dampers, heat and ventilation systems, Domestic properties, Water/gas isolation including urinal flushing & commercial utilities (taps and showers), Security entrance systems including garage doors/ gates and hotel door entrance.
The Smart valve is attached to a single water pipe within a building for remote opening and closing of a water supply. It can be automated using a remote wall switch or a hand held device such as a fob or a walk- by system. Using gateway applications you can control the valve from a computer or a mobile phone from any location.
Alpha Controls Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1942 525833
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- ITT Corporation to Acquire International Motion Control
- Norgren - Making customers more successful worldwide
- Bifold AXIS Manifold System Revolutionizes Valve Actuator Control
- Tungum - A Company Profile
- Saint-Gobain PAM supplies South West Water: Saint-Gobain PAM UK supplies South West Water with ductile pipes and fittings for new £2m pipeline serving Cranbrook New Town
- Crane Viking Johnson Flow Control Solutions: Keeping Anglian water customers connected
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK to Offer-One Stop Shop: New joint sets allow Saint-Gobain PAM UK to offer-one stop shop for CESWI-compliant pipe solutions
- Valve-Kits – the Original Kits Specialists
- Advanced Valve Solutions, Start-Stop Operation Summary
- UK’s First Open-access Downhole Test Facility Launched by BHR Group: New facility gives subsea equipment providers fast, onshore access to real-world testing.