SFC Launches New Regulator Packs
To ensure the correct amount of torque is set to the EasiDrive system, Smith Flow Control (SFC) has now introduced a series of Filter Regulator Lube (FRL) packs.
FRL packs manage the output available to drive the valve, preventing human error that can result in improper use of the system. FRL packs have been designed in a range of colours so they can be identified and applied correctly to a range of valve systems. Packs can be factory set on a second regulator to limit the pressure to the specially calibrated torque device, reducing the output available to drive the valve. This now means that even though an operator can adjust the first regulator, the second will be set to a maximum pressure point, which can never be surpassed.
Mike Fynes, Sales & Marketing Director at Smith Flow Control, comments, “This product has been designed to address the issues associated with applying incorrect torque at sites and will ensure the safe operation of the valve. The new packs have been adapted to include storage for the pneumatic gun- this makes it easy to carry the equipment and assemble the system on site.”
The new series of Filter Regulator Lube Packs will be launched at Valve World, Düsseldorf 27-29 November. Smith Flow Control provides engineered valve and key interlocks, pig launching systems, actuated valves and lock out/tag out products to protect lives and equipment in hazardous operations. SFC is flexible around clients’ needs and output can be tailored to individual requirements.
Smith Flow Control Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1376 517901
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range
- Pressure Tech - Specialist Manufacturers of Pressure Regulators in 316SS
- Bifold’s New High Flow Model VBP Series Volume Booster Delivers System Stability
- Midland-ACS launches Pressure Regulator
- Pressure Tech in clov-er in S.Korea
- Alpha Controls’ Range of Accessories
- New range of compact leak-free high pressure regulators from Rotork Fairchild
- ASCO’s High Flow Filter Regulators: ASCO Numatics high flow filter regulators enable Ascendant Technologies to offer more responsive valve solutions
- HYD690 Series Hydraulic Pressure Regulator now available with ceramic seats as standard
- Versatile Controls Introduce The Versa C-316 Series Modular Air Package